In-Shop Computer Tune-Up
Has your computer become painfully slow or is unusable? This condition is usually the result of stuff that accumulates over time: spyware, malware, viruses, unnecessary programs and processes running on start-up, damaged registry or corrupt operating system files. Surprisingly most of the computers brought into our shop have viruses or spyware on them and the owner does not even know it!
A Tune-Up can help return your computer to new, or even better than new, performance.
Included in the Tune-Up:
- Dust cleaning (remove dust that can clog the fans and overheat the hardware)
- Professional Hardware Diagnostic Check (advise on any needed repairs)
- Security audit and scan (check for adware, spyware, malware, viruses)
- Removal of old outdated software and optimize start-up programs
- Disk cleanup (for better performance, faster start-up times)
- Disk defragmentation (for better performance, faster start-up times)
- Review your Anti-Virus software. (advise on any needed upgrades)
- Install Critical Windows Updates and Service Packs (for better security and performance)
The in-shop tune-up must be performed at one of our store locations and usually requires at least 1-2 business days to complete. Tune-Up is labor time only and does does not include any parts that might need replacing. This service can be performed on laptop or desktop computers.
Periodic refresh Tune-up – it is a good idea to get the tune up once, then a refresh tune-up at regular intervals. For personal computers, ask for a refresh tune-up every six months.